Services for Investors
Investment analysis and monitoring for fund managers, limited partners, shareholders, beneficiaries or holding companies is a key part of maintaining a successful investment portfolio. We assist you in easily monitoring the progress of your portfolio.
Regular NAV reporting
All stakeholders expect frequent reports on the development of portfolio companies, often including periodic assessments and calculations of “Net Asset Value” (NAV).
Venture Valuation can assist in monitoring, reporting and calculating a monthly, quarterly or annual NAV. Through our independent and trusted analysis; we can objectively evaluate companies within a portfolio. This “third party assessment” adds an extra layer of security while creating the necessary transparency for your company. often a vital focus for current and future investors.
Monitoring of portfolio companies
Our monitoring is based on the analysis and evaluation of the individual portfolio companies and focuses not only on the financial aspects, but also qualitative factors (soft factors) such as the market environment, the technology and company management. The financial aspects of the valuation are performed using a variety of accepted and proven methods.
We typically provide the following ongoing valuation and reporting services to investors:
- Quarterly / annual reviews (Valuation Reports)
- Quarterly / annual valuation updates
- Portfolio valuation (summaries and overviews of evaluated companies)
Approved valuation process
Our valuation process follows the International Private Equity and Venture Capital Valuation Guidelines (IPEV Valuation Guidelines). We also cover all requirements in accordance with the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFM).
Services for Investors
We go beyond monitoring services to provide due diligence and primary market research to support life sciences investments. Discover how we can assist your decision-making process:
- Plan your future wisely: Our expert team reviews business plans and development strategies, comparing them against industry benchmarks.
- Make informed decisions: Collaborating with Key Opinion Leaders and Subject Matter Experts, we investigate specialized issues in basic research, clinical development and market access.
- Assess risk effectively: We perform financial modelling of deal terms and value over time, and help develop exit strategies that align with your long-term goals.